Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 - 9 and get 10% off
- Buy 10 or above and get 15% off
NOTE: This cable is NOT designed to connect a computer to a Television.
In the wide world of electronic cables, there exists a great many type of video transmission cables and we at Cables For Less do all that we can to ensure we have any variety or sort of cable that our customers may ever need. To that end, we find some interesting connection types- like this cable. Our Python SVGA to RCA x 3 Cable provides a unique video transmission connection, often used to connect HDTV satellite receivers to HDTVs. These cables are double-shielded to prevent bleed through and signal loss. So let us help you make your video transmission connections and help us save the world... from high priced cables.
- Male to male SVGA to RCA x 3 connectors
- 12 foot length
- Precision 75Ω impedance for maximum signal transfer
- EMI-RFI protected double high-density aluminum shield
- 100% 0.12mm aluminum-polyester foil shield
- 3 mini-coax 95% copper-braid shielded conductors
- 95% spiral-wound-shield H/V sync conductors
- 99.99% pure oxygen-free copper wire
- Bundled cable configuration
- Ultra-flexible satin-ivory rubber 13mm O.D. PVC jacket
- Low-attenuation foamed cellular dielectric
- 24k gold-plated heavy duty connectors
- Color-coded - fully molded construction
- IMPORTANT NOTE -
This disclaimer is not intended to scare anyone, but as it is not often mentioned on our competitors sites, and it is quite possible to damage your expensive equipment if you use the wrong types of cables, we felt it was worth mentioning.
These cables will not work with all equipment. For example they will not work with interlaced DVD players, even though there may be connectors for the cable, we do not recommend using any cable without consulting your owners manual or contacting the manufacturer directly.
Cables For Less will not be held liable/responsible for any damages incurred by improper use or installation of our cables with your equipment.
Much of the older home theater equipment calls for straight Component Cables or S-Video Cables (which we also carry).
These cables are intended for use with most progressive scan DVD players, HDTV's and Projectors. - Again please consult your manual before use.
Do you have question regarding the compatibility or functionality of this product? Or are you looking for another cable, connector, or peripheral device? Please contact us and we will work with you on a one-on-one basis to resolve any dilemma you have and find the product that you need!