Note: This item may have an additional lead time, as it will be shipped directly from the manufacturer's warehouse to you; it will ship separately from any other regular-stock item(s) on your order.
CORNING 95-200-41 UniCam High-Performance Connector, SC, Single-mode (OS2), ceramic ferrule, logo, single pack, blue housing, blue boot
Corning Cable Systems UniCam High-Performance Connectors offer best-in-class optical performance in a fast, easy field-termination solution. These high-precision connectors guarantee exceptional insertion loss - 0.1 dB typical/0.5 dB maximum per connector pair for multimode, 0.2 dB typical/0.5 dB maximum per connector pair for single-mode. Installation of an LC, SC or ST Compatible Connector can be accomplished in about 45 seconds with the UniCam High-Performance Tool Kit.
Corning Cable Systems UniCam Standard-Performance Connectors offer best-in-class optical performance in a fast, easy field-termination solution ideal for fiber-to-the-workstation applications where setup and teardown time is critical. The high-precision mechanical splice technology enables fiber optic networks to be installed quickly and cost effectively.
The lightweight, handheld installation tool and the high-performance cleaver virtually eliminate human variability from installation, ensuring terminations are right the first time, every time. The kit was designed with consideration for network installers, from the cleaver, with its integrated fiber scrap holder and dual-clamp precision hold, to the installation tool, with its immediate go/no-go feedback signal. Installation is as easy as strip, clean, cleave, cam and crimp, with exceptional optical performance guaranteed.
- Reflectance values for single-mode are for 18º to 26ºC
- Single pack SC connectors are sold with one 900 µm boot, one 2.0/1.6 boot, and one 2.9 mm boot.
- Fiber Category: Single-mode (OS2)
- Keyed: No
- Product Type (FOJP): Field-Installable Connectors
- Technology: No-Epoxy/No-Polish
- Boot Color: Blue
- Connector Ferrule Material: Ceramic
- Connector Housing Color: Blue
- Connector Housing Material: Composite
- Design - Connector Type: SC
- Connector Durability: = 0.2 dB change by 500 rematings, FOTP-21
- Nominal Fiber Outer Diameter: 125 µm
- Temperature Cycling: = 0.3 dB IL, -40 to +75C, 21 cycles
- Tensile Strength 900µ Cable (Metric): 4.9 N. change = 0.2 dB. FOTP-6
- Tensile Strength 900µ Cable (US): 1.1 lb. change = 0.2 dB. FOTP-6
- Tensile Strength Jacketed Cable (Metric): 44 N. change = 0.2 dB. FOTP-6
- Tensile Strength Jacketed Cable (US): 11 lb. change = 0.2 dB. FOTP-6
- Insertion Loss, Max_ (Connector): 0.5 dB
- Insertion Loss, Typical (Connector): 0.2 dB
- Polish: UPC
- Reflectance (Connector): = -55 dB
- Temperature - Operation (Metric): -40 C to 75 C exceeding EIA/TIA 568-B.3
- Temperature - Operation (US): -40 F to 167 F exceeding EIA/TIA 568-B.3
Tech. Info & Standards
Approval and Listings: Passed EIA/TIA 568-B.3; Intermateability: Connectors are FOCIS compliant with TIA/EIA 604-10A and IEC61754-20; Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG