The U244-001-VGA-R USB 2.0 to VGA External Video Graphics Card Adapter displays video on a VGA monitor or projector via your computer or laptop’s USB 2.0 port. You can extend video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays or change the second display to your primary display. The adapter is an ideal tool for multitasking, viewing large spreadsheets, editing documents, giving presentations at trade shows or watching movies and playing games on large screens.
You can add up to six U244-001-VGA-R adapters, each attached to its own USB 2.0 port, to connect a total of seven displays to the video source. Adding or removing a monitor is easy—no need to reboot the system afterward. No external power supply is necessary. First, install the drivers using the included CD. Then, connect the adapter to the display and the source using a VGA cable and the included USB 2.0 cable, respectively.
The U244-001-VGA-R supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60hz and features 128 MB DDR SDRAM of memory. Compatible with 32- and 64-bit Windows 7 and later, Windows 10, as well as 32- and 64-bit Intel Mac OS X 10.8.3 and later, Mac 10.11. The adapter also works with Surface tablets running Windows 8 Pro or later.
- Easy to Add Displays
- Extend video to a second monitor, duplicate the same video on both monitors, or make the second monitor your primary display
- Ideal for multitasking, viewing spreadsheet data, editing documents, giving presentations, watching movies and playing video games
- Add up to 6 adapters, each connected to its own USB 2.0 port, for a total of 7 displays
- No external power supply necessary
- No need to reboot system after adding or removing a monitor
Vibrant, Superior Video Quality
- Supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60hz
- Features 128 MB DDR SDRAM of memory
- Uses DisplayLink DL-165 chipset
- Resumes automatically from hibernation and suspend modes
PC and Mac Compatible
- Works with 32- and 64-bit Windows 7 and later, Windows 10
- Works with 32- and 64-bit Intel Mac OS X 10.8.3 and later, Mac 10.11
- Works with Surface tablets running Windows 8 Pro or late
- Computer with USB 2.0 port
- VGA monitor
- Windows 7 or later, Windows 10 (32- or 64-bit), Intel Mac OS X 10.8.3 or later, Mac 10.11 (32- or 64-bit) or Surface tablet running non-RT Windows 8 or 8.1
- U244-001-VGA-R USB 2.0 to VGA External Video Graphics Card Adapter
- USB cable, 3 ft.
- Quick Start Guide
- Driver CD with Owner’s Manual