The world of electronic installation involving cables and peripheral devices is vast and we at Cables For Less do all that we can to make sure our catalog includes any sort of product our clients may ever need for any job. To that end, we make sure to keep bulk capacities of a wide variety of cable types. These 500 foot spools of High Quality 2-Conductor Microphone Cables are constructed with 22 gauge, professional grade microphone cable and are spiral-wound and copper shielded for low-loss and reliable transmissions. So pick up the specialized cable you need for your installation at Cables For Less and help us save the world... from high priced cables.
- 500 foot length, reel-in-box
- High reliability, professional microphone cable
- Reliable transmission at audio frequencies
- Minimizing hum and cross-talk interference
- Suitable for microphones, musical instruments, and home entertainment
- 7x0.25mm 22AWG center conductors
- 99.99% pure oxygen-free copper wire
- Low-loss 95% spiral-wound copper shield
- 2-Conductor 0.236" OD - 52x0.12mm shield
- Black ultra-flexible rubber jacket
Do you have question regarding the compatibility or functionality of this product? Or are you looking for another cable, connector, or peripheral device? Please contact us and we will work with you on a one-on-one basis to resolve any dilemma you have and find the product that you need!