These multimode duplex fibers are ideal for direct to desk connections, patches in LANs, or any short distance fiber runs. The single MTRJ connector on one end connectorizes two fibers, saving space and simplifying installation while the small form LC connectors on the opposing end provide reliable clip/latch connections in tight squeezes. The duplex cable format provides individual housing for each fiber and provides simultaneous bi-directional data transmission. LC to MTRJ, great connections in modest formats!
- Cable Diameter: 2.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Multimode 62.5/125 (OM1)
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.30 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.50 dB
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained page and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!