Do you need a fiber connection in an unusually high activity area? Are you looking for a fiber cable that stays put once you have it installed? Well look no further friend, our ST to FC Single-mode duplex cables are for you. The ST connector style is long known for its push and twist metal body that, once in place, stays in place. And the FC connector is designed specifically with high turbulence performance in mind; it features a unique "floating" ferrule that makes vibrations irrelevant to fiber connections! The single-mode fibers themselves are employed in separate yet attached duplex cabling, excellent for systems set up to run simultaneous, bi-directional data. So try our ST to FC Single-mode fibers, no matter the activity, they are up to the task!
- Cable Diameter: 3.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality UPC ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Single-mode 9/125
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Return Loss (SM): <=-50 dB (UPC)
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!
Posted by DOUG BLEVINS on Jul 24th 2018
Excellent product at a very low price. Just do the comparisons.
Posted by Scott on Apr 4th 2018
Excellent product, for a low price!
Posted by N/A on Sep 10th 2017
Great prices, products and service. I'll be back again and again.
Posted by Susan on Nov 1st 2015
I found what I needed quickly, at a good price and works as it should - what's not to like?