Multimode fiber has a special ability that singlemode doesnGÇÖt, it can run data along several wavelengths simultaneously in the one fiber. Duplex styled fiber cables allow for bi-directional data transmission, housing two fibers, each fiber running data at once, and in opposite directions. So, the duplex multimode fibers offer a formidable bandwidth for devices that support both incoming and outgoing signals continuously (think personal computers or LAN patches). FC connectors are specialized themselves, particularly for highly turbulent environments. DonGÇÖt work in your average office? Industrial disturbances are no problem with FC connections. Meanwhile, MTRJ connections were developed to use space efficiently, and with a small body size and the ability to connecterize two fiber lines in a single unit, they do so well. So try out our FC to MTRJ patchcord, it runs fiber efficiently in a tough spot!
- Cable Diameter: 2.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Multimode 62.5/125 (OM1)
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.30 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.50 dB
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained page and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!