Looking to patch your network at maximum bandwidth? Our 10 Gigabit fibers may be the answer for you! These high-quality fibers are manufactured to decrease modal dispersion/light loss to an absolute minimum, increasing their bandwidths capabilities and overall network efficiency. Our 10 gigabit multimode fibers (also known Laser Optimized Fiber) are fully compatible with VCSEL equipped transmission systems and promise compatibility with future network upgrades. Available here with twin Lucent Connectors on both ends, you can bet on quick and easy connections that save terminal space at no cost to connection quality. So try our 10 gigabit fibers and see that high-quality does not have to mean high-price!
- Cable Diameter: 2.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Multimode 50/125 10Gig (OM3)
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant Multimode Fiber Cable
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!
They work well
The service at cables for less is always great, I've had to call for help more than once and they are always friendly as can be
Service and functionality great!