The MTRJ (mechanical transfer registered jack) is designed to efficiently use space in your interface, and it does so effectively with its small form factor size (1.25mm ferrule) and ability to run two fiber lines in a single clip/latch connection point. The SC connector, meanwhile, has become a standard for a cheap yet reliable fiber connection with the added bonus of ferrule housing built-in anytime your fiber is not in use. Our mulitimode patchcords are offered here in duplex format, which means each fiber line has its own cable jacketing and each is designated to run data in only one direction, allowing for simultaneous bi-directional transmissions. The zipcord style jacketing ensures for an easy and clean installation and prevents tangling.
- Cable Diameter: 2.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Multimode 62.5/125 (OM1)
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.30 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.50 dB
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained page and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!