Do you need a fiber connection in an unusually high activity area? Are you looking for a fiber cable that stays put once you have it installed? Well look no further friend, our ST to FC Single-mode duplex cables are for you. The ST connector style is long known for its push and twist metal body that, once in place, stays in place. And the FC connector is designed specifically with high turbulence performance in mind; it features a unique "floating" ferrule that makes vibrations irrelevant to fiber connections! The single-mode fibers themselves are employed in separate yet attached duplex cabling, excellent for systems set up to run simultaneous, bi-directional data. So try our ST to FC Single-mode fibers, no matter the activity, they are up to the task!
- Cable Diameter: 3.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality UPC ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Single-mode 9/125
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Return Loss (SM): <=-50 dB (UPC)
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!