Also referred to as a bayonet connector, the ST is one of the oldest standing connector designs in the fiber industry and not without good reason; ST metal bodies push and twist with a spring loaded mechanism that is sure to keep your connection well in place! The ST is coupled here with a more recent technology, the MTRJ (mechanical transfer registered jack), a connector designed with size efficiency in mind. The MTRJ is composed with a modest body size and is able to run two fiber lines into one connector. These cables feature two single-mode fibers, each with its own cable jacketing. Each fiber transmits in its own direction, allowing simultaneous bi-directional data transmission. The zipcord body style keeps the cable neat and easy to route and can be pulled apart by hand if desired. So unite the fiber past and present with these ST to MTRJ duplex fiber patchcords and enjoy unmatchable bandwidths.
- Cable Diameter: 2.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality UPC ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Single-mode 9/125
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.30 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.50 dB
- Return Loss (SM): <=-50 dB (UPC)
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!