Hand made direct burial CAT5 cables. Each individually made to order and tested before being shipped.
Made from Black CMXT, direct burial shielded cable with LSZH jacket, w/Drain Wire, Dual Jacket, UV Rated, 8-Conductor, 24AWG, Solid-Bare Copper.
Are you looking for a rugged Cat5e DBC cable that can not only stand up to the elements but also be directly buried in the ground? If so you have come to the right place. Our line of Cat5e outdoor rated, direct burial patch cables are designed to last where standard indoor cables fail. Each cable is comprised of 24AWG solid bare copper wire arranged in 4 twisted pairs, waterblock tape to repel moisture, a foil shield and drain wire to cut down on electrical interference, and a LSZH rated outer jacket. This multipurpose cable can be used in Outdoor, Outside Plant, Above Ground as well as Direct Burial. These high quality cables are terminated by hand right here in our central Indiana location. Each individual cable is fully tested prior to shipping to ensure maximum performance.
Because these are indeed built to order there may be a lead time of several days depending on many factors, if time is crucial please contact us to discuss specifics so we can do our best to meet your deadline.
- Hand Made in the U.S.A.
- High-Performance Data Cable
- 350MHz Bandwidth for Data Applications
- Category-5E F/UTP Overall Foil Shield
- 24AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA 568C.2, ISO/IEC 11801
- CAN/CSA -C22.2 No. 214
- Direct Burial, Dual Jacket (Waterproof), UV rated
- Made using ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant CAT5E cable
- Rated Temperature 75 ºC
- Rated Voltage 60 V
- Product Standard Certification CMX
- Application Horizontal Wiring in LAN
- Reference Standard TIA/EIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801
- Solid Bare Copper
- Size 24 AWG
- Average Thickness 0.008 in (0.200 mm)
- Min. Point Thickness 0.007 in (0.185 mm)
- Insulation Diameter 0.036 in (0.91 ±0.005 mm)
- Twisted Pair Diameter 0.072 in (1.82 ±0.01 mm)
- 0.15 in (3.80 mm)
Inner Jacket (Gray)
- Average Thickness 0.016 in (0.40 mm)
- Min. Point Thickness 0.014 in (0.36 mm)
- Outer Diameter 0.19 in (4.80±0.10 mm)
- AL Foil Yes
- Drain Wire (Tinned Copper) 7/0.16
Outer Jacket (Black)
- LSZH (UV)
- Average Thickness 0.023 in (0.60 mm)
- Min. Point Thickness 0.021 in (0.54 mm)
- Outer Diameter 0.24 in (6.20±0.10 mm)
- Rip Cord Yes
Color of Pairs
- Pair 1:Blue,White-Blue
- Pair 2:Orange,White-Orange
- Pair 3:Green,White-Green
- Pair 4:Brown,White-Brown
- Test Object Jacket
- Test Material LSZH (UV)
- Before Tensile Strength (Mpa) ≥13.8
- Aging Elongation (%) ≥100
- Aging Condition (ºCxhrs) 100x168
- After Tensile Strength (Mpa) ≥85% of unaged
- Aging Elongation (%) ≥50% of unaged
- Cold Bend (-20±2º Cx4hrs) No Crack
- 1.0-350MHz Impendance (Ohms) 100±15
- 1.0-350MHz Delay Skew (ns/100m) ≤45
- Pair-to-Ground Capacitance Unbalance (pF/100m) ≤330
- Max. Conductor DC Resistance 20°C (ohms/km) 88.5
- Resistance Unbalance (%) ≤5
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I needed a handful of cables that would hold up under severe conditions, these definitely do just that.
Needed a cable to stand up to the outdoor environment and this does it nicely.
Needed to get the barn connected, these guys built me a cable that should last for years and years!