Don't miss out on these great prices!
Are you looking for a rugged Cat5e cable that can not only stand up to the elements but also be directly buried in the ground? If so you have come to the right place. Our line of Cat5e outdoor rated, direct burial patch cables are designed to last where standand indoor cables fail. Each cable is comprised of 24AWG solid bare copper wire arranged in 4 twisted pairs, waterblock tape to repel miosture, a foil shield and drain wire to cut down on electrical interference, and a LSZH rated outer jacket. This multipurpose cable can be use in Outdoor, Outside Plant, Direct Burial, and Aerial applications. These high quality cables are terminated by hand right here in our central Indiana location. Each individual cable is fully tested prior to shipping to ensure maximum performace. Sizes ranging from 95 feet and below, if you don't see the size you want let us know and we can build it for you!
- 155 Mbps and 622-Mpbs ATM
- Other high-performance applications
- Outside Plant
- Direct Burial
- ISO/IEC 11801
- TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 5e
- ANSI/ICEA S-90-661 Category 5e
- NEMA WC63.1 Category 5e
- RoHS Compliance for the Requirement of European
- Union Issued Directive 2002/95/EC
- Conductor Size: 24AWG
- Conductor Material: Solid Bare Copper
- Insulation Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Insulation Diameter: 0.88 ± 0.03mm
- Number of Conductors: 8 Conductors
- Number of Pairs: 4 Pairs
- Outer Jacket Rip Cord: Yes
- Outer Shield Material: AL Foil/Mylar
- Drain Wire: Tinned Copper 0.45mm
- Outer Jacket Material: LSZH
- Outer Jacket Diameter: 6.6mm ± 0.5mm
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Needed a cable to stand up to the outdoor environment and this does it nicely.
Needed to get the barn connected, these guys built me a cable that should last for years and years!