These duplex style multimode fiber patches are ideal for short distance connections that require data to run in both directions. The duplex cable houses two fibers- one transmits, the other receives, and information may flow in either direction at the same time. Meanwhile, the multimode fiber strands themselves allow for simultaneous wavelengths along the same fiber, maximizing the amount of data being carried on each line. And with the LC, small form factor connector saving space on one end, and the durable SC connector (with built-in ferrule housing for times between use) on the other, physical connections wonGÇÖt ever get in the way of your lightning fast network!
- Cable Diameter: 2.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Multimode 62.5/125 (OM1)
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained page and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!