Straight Tip (aka bayonet) connectors have been around for some time in the fiber world, and not without reason. The push-on and twist connection style offers stability rarely matched in other connectors, and with its metal body you neednGÇÖt worry about damage to the ST. Be cautioned though, which so ever way you connect your fiber with an ST, the connection is sturdy in that position, so you must carefully make connections here. The multimode fiber offered is duplex formatted, meaning this cable houses two individual multimode fibers, each running data in opposite directions and allowing for simultaneous bi-directional transmission. Further, the zipcord style cable jacketing is a tangle free solution for your cable run and makes for neat and clean applications. Try the ST to ST, your connection wonGÇÖt be going anywhere.
- Cable Diameter: 3.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Multimode 62.5/125 (OM1)
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained page and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!