Looking for a fiber patch that offers a little extra protection for your endfaces when not in use? These SC-UPC to SC-APC cables are just the answer! Known for their durability, simplicity, and low cost, the SC design also features a unique built-in housing for your ferrule whenever the connection is broken for testing, transport, or cleaning. The single-mode fiber lines themselves enjoy separate yet attached duplex cables jackets perfect for systems transmitting bi-directional data, not to mention useful in organizing your patches. So protect your investment and try our SC-UPC to SC-APC fiber cables, you won't regret it!
- Cable Diameter: 3.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality UPC ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Single-mode 9/125
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Return Loss (SM): <=-50 dB (UPC), <=-60 dB (APC)
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!