Looking to make a reliable fiber connection in a high activity environment? The ST may be answer for you. The bayonet style twist and lock mechanisms of these connectors ensure that once your connection is made, it wonGÇÖt be going anywhere on accident. The LC connectors on the opposing end are well known for their low loss connections and space saving proportions (with small form factor ferrules measuring 1.25 mm in diameter). The single-mode fibers themselves enjoy separate yet attached jacketing ensuring a neat installation ideal for systems set up to transmit and receive data simultaneously. So try our LC to ST Single-Mode fiber cables and save on high quality at Cables For Less!
- Cable Diameter: 2.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality UPC ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Single-mode 9/125
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Return Loss (SM): <=-50 dB (UPC)
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!
Posted by DOUG BLEVINS on Jul 24th 2018
Excellent product at a very low price. Just do the comparisons.
Posted by Scott on Apr 4th 2018
Excellent product, for a low price!
Posted by N/A on Sep 10th 2017
Great prices, products and service. I'll be back again and again.
Posted by Susan on Nov 1st 2015
I found what I needed quickly, at a good price and works as it should - what's not to like?