The LC and SC connectors are both known for their simplicity, reliability, and low signal loss. SC connectors on our cables feature convenient built-in housing that automatically protects your ferrules whenever not in use, and the modestly sized LC connectors are sure to save you terminal space at no cost to quality. The duplex design of these cables provides separate, yet attached, housing for each multimode fiber making for neat and clean installations. Our multimode duplex cables support simultaneous bidirectional data transmission where available. So try our LC to SC fiber cables and enjoy high quality at an affordable price!
- Cable Diameter: 2.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Multimode 50/125 (OM2)
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!