The SC connector has become a standard in the fiber optic world; if you are looking for a reliable and easy to use connection, look no further than the SC connector. If, however, you seek a connection that is more than anything sturdy and strong, the ST may be the solution for you. This cable is connectorized on one side with the above mentioned standard, the SC, and provides super rugged connection on the opposing end with ST connectors. The duplex format houses two separate fiber lines, each running data in one direction, allowing for simultaneous bi-directional transmissions, and with the tangle-free zipcord cable body, these patchcords are perfect for short distance fiber runs in high activity environments.
- Cable Diameter: 3.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Multimode 62.5/125 (OM1)
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained page and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!