The MTRJ (mechanical transfer registered jack) is designed to efficiently use space in your interface and does so effectively with its small form factor size (1.25mm ferrule) and ability to run two fiber lines in a single clip/latch connection point. The SC connector, meanwhile, has become a standard for a cheap yet reliable fiber connection and features the bonus of built-in ferrule housing for anytime your fiber is not in use. Our single-mode patchcords are offered here in duplex format, so that both fiber lines have their own cable jacketing and each is designated to run data in only one direction, allowing for simultaneous bi-directional transmissions. The zipcord style jacketing ensures for an easy and clean installation and prevents tangling.
- Cable Diameter: 2.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality UPC ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Single-mode 9/125
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.30 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.50 dB
- Return Loss (SM): <=-50 dB (UPC)
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!
Posted by DOUG BLEVINS on Jul 24th 2018
Excellent product at a very low price. Just do the comparisons.
Posted by Scott on Apr 4th 2018
Excellent product, for a low price!
Posted by N/A on Sep 10th 2017
Great prices, products and service. I'll be back again and again.
Posted by Susan on Nov 1st 2015
I found what I needed quickly, at a good price and works as it should - what's not to like?