Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 24 and get 5% off
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 10% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 25% off
Shielded network cables should only be used in an environment where they can be run point to point, and require properly shielded and grounded wall plates and network equipment. It is not recommended to connect a shielded and unshielded cable together.
Over the years Cat5, Cat6 (and most recently Cat7), and their various permutations have become the staple of Gigabit Ethernet connections, campus networks, and operating systems that demand high speed, even in high interference environments. Our Cat6a Shielded Patch Cables are designed to provide up to 10 gigabit data transmission over a 4 pair copper cable at distances up to 100 meters. The Cat6a specification also increases the electrical specifications from 250 MHz to 500 MHz. So take a moment to peruse our catalog of Cat Cables and Cat Cable Accessories - let us help you make the connections you need, and help us save the world... from high priced cables.
- 500 Mhz Cat6a Shielded Patch Cable
- 75 foot length
- Snagless bubble style boot
- 4 Pair, 24 AWG (gauge) copper conductors
- 50 U (micron) gold plated contacts
- Supports IEEE 802.3af and is DTE power compliant
- Provides NEXT performance beyond 500 MHz
- RoHS Compliant
- PoE rated
- Compatible with T586A/B wiring standards
- Blue in color
Would you like to learn more about Cat5, Cat5e, and Cat6 cable? Click here.
Do you have questions regarding the compatibility or functionality of this product? Or are you looking for another cable, connector, or peripheral device? Please contact us and we will work with you on a one-on-one basis to resolve any dilemma you may have and find the product that you need!