Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 24 and get 5% off
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 10% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 25% off
Cables for Less' CAT 6 keystone jacks were designed with the user in mindGÇöcomplete with a T568 A/B wiring guide on each jack. To insure durability they are made of phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold plated prongs, and a fire-retardant plastic housing. The CAT 6 U-Style line of keystone jacks were engineered to simplify the termination helping you save time and money with features like easy to read wiring labels and 90-¦ 110-type IDC termination.
Because we take great pride in our quality control procedures and our commitment to quality our U-Style CAT 6 Keystone Jack's line meets all requirements for EIA/TIA and also inspected and tested to comply with stringent transmissions and safety standards. Cables for Less' U-Style Jacks are available in a variety of colors to help organize your installation .
- CAT 6 Performance Speeds of up to 600 MHz
- 8 Pin x 8 Conductor for Streamlined Connection
- Gold-Plated Nickel Contacts Provide Corrosion Resistance and Signal Conductivity
- Easy to Read Wiring Label to Facilitate Installation
- Meticulously Engineered to Deliver Exceptional Performance While Streamlining Installations
- Phosphor Bronze IDC Contacts Ensure Excellent Conductivity, Durability, and Outstanding Resistance Against Wear or Corrosion
- Fire Retardant Plastic Housing Provides Additional Protection Against the Elements
- Nylon Termination Terminals
- Meets and Exceeds EIA/TIA Standards
- Available in a Wide Array of Colors