Over the years Cat5, Cat6 (and most recently Cat7), and their various permutations have become the staple of Gigabit Ethernet connections, campus networks, and operating systems that demand high speed, even in high interference environments. Sometimes such installations require cable routes that travel beyond the safety of the indoors and call for cables that can withstand the elements themselves. Enter our Bulk Outdoor CMX Cat5E Cable, these spool-in-box packages provide you with 1000 feet of outdoor-rated, 4-pair, solid, 350 Mhz Cat5E Cable, ready for termination and outdoor routing. Simply pull the length required for your installation straight from the box and terminate at your leisure. These boxes are a great aid in large scale network installations and a must have for outdoor cable lengths. So let us help you make the connections you need, and help us save the world... from high priced cables.
- Category-5E Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- Designed for outdoor installations UV jacket (CMX) (UV)
- 8-conductor, 4-pair, easily identified color-striped pairs
- 24 AWG solid bare copper conductors
- 1000 foot length
- Black in color
- Sequential length markings on jacket
- Spool-in-box- pull what you need, as you need it
- Suitable for 350MHz high-speed data applications, gigabit Ethernet, fast Ethernet, and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics
- ETL listed
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1
Would you like to learn more about Cat5, Cat5e, and Cat6 cable? Click here.
Do you have questions regarding the compatibility or functionality of this product? Or are you looking for another cable, connector, or peripheral device? Please contact us and we will work with you on a one-on-one basis to resolve any dilemma you may have and find the product that you need!