Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 or above and get 10% off
We at Cables For Less have been assembling and re-configuring electronic system configurations for years and if these years have taught us anything, it is that every single component of the system is important- from the central components all the way down to the smallest connections. That is why we continually search for the widest variety of connectors, adapters, couplers, and more to add to our expansive catalog. Our F-Type 4-Way Splitter is ideal for splitting satellite cable signal between multiple locations.
- 40-2400MHz 75Ohm High-Frequency F-Splitters
- Suitable for Analog and Digital Satellite Applications
- 90dB min RFI Shielding Epoxy-Sealed Back-Cover
- High-Performance Printed-Board Circuitry
- Improved Hum Modulation and Intermodulation
- Yellow-Chromate Plating Zinc-Alloy Cast Housing
- 3/8" Precision Machined F-Connector Threads
- Mounting Tabs with Screws Cast-In Ground Block
- DC Power Passing to One or All Ports for Remote LNB-Powering Applications and Powering Antenna Pre-Amplifier from Headend
- F-ports accommodate security tools
- 4-Way 2GHz 90dB Satellite-Splitter
- DC Power Passing to All Ports
- DC Power Forward Bias
- Insertion Loss 4.6dB max.
- Port-Port Isolation 15dB min.
- Input Return Loss 30dB min.
Do you have questions regarding compatibility or functionality of this product? Or are you looking for another cable, component, or peripheral device? Please contact us and we will be sure to assist you on a one-on-one basis until your dilemma is resolved and you find the product you are looking for.