Cables for Less' CAT6 Shielded Patch Cables are ideal for indoor voice, data, video and security networking applications with noisy environments. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This CAT6 Shielded Patch Cable is made with 8 stranded copper conductors (4-Pairs), a AL Foil Shielding with a durable jacket and available in multiple colors. The ends are made with a molded snag-less boot design and terminated with high-quality shielded RJ45 connectors featuring 50 Micron gold-plated contacts. Our Category 6 Shielded Patch Cables are designed for indoor LAN applications, making it the ideal solution for indoor installation that require the cable to be installed in walls or any other non-plenum areas. This cable is also tested to speeds of 550MHz.
- Category 6 Shielded 1' Patch Cable
- Suitable For 550MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed for Indoor Installations
- Category-6 AL Foil Shielded Twisted Pair (F/UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 26 AWG Stranded Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And FTP Shielding Suppresses Cross-Talk To Deliver Superior Performance In Noisy Environments
- Factory Machine Made and Injection Molded
- Snagless Boot Design for easy handling
- Gold Plated Contacts
- UL Listed
- ETL Verified
- RoHS and REACH Compliant
The cables arrived on time and I was able to complete the data cable install 2 days ahead of the builders time line. Thanks for getting the product too me on time.
Thanks for being there. I'm glad I found ya
I bought a few cables on different length and they are well made. Used 2 of them already and there are no issues speed and connectivity is the same as the ones I paid much more for.