We display an expanded assortment of high-density MTP®/MPO multifiber solutions (MTP®/MPO cassettes, MTP®/MPO cable and fan-outs, Panels.) The MTP®/MPO jack is the most shortened jack applicable for multistrand fiber cables.
Our Plug-and-Play MTP®/MPO Trunks provide OM4 backbone cabling for your complete system. These high count trunk cables are pre-terminated with 14 core MTP®/MPO jacks and support an effortless and effective technique to pull great collections of fibers in only a single cable (from 14 to 146 Fibers available upon demand). These trunks can be plugged into each MTP®/MPO cassette or Distribution frame. They are entirely suitable for each MTP®/MPO system on the market.
- Polarity Methods For MTP System
Polarity Method A (B and C available upon request)
- Connector complies with IEC-61754-7 and TIA/EIA-604-7
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.3 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.6 dB
- OM4 Fiber (OS2, OM2, OM3 Fibers Upon Demand)
- Assembled from ruggedized tight buffer fiber cable
- Microcore double jack, high crash resistant cable
- PVC Jacket (LSZH, Plenum Upon Demand)
Do you demand or wish to determine more details relating to fiber optics prior to completing your shopping cart? Use a little while to survey our Fiber Optics Explained pages and pick up a little advice to get adapted and make judgements with certainty!