Cables for Less Performance line male to male SVHS/S-Video Cables are designed for those looking for a high quality cable at an affordable price. While S-Video connections have given way to other video connection technology designed for high definition connections, the fact remains that S-Video persists as the standard for older technologies such as VCR and some camcorders. S-Video is often utilized as a simple, albeit less advanced, alternative to other video signals. So if you have special need to view media via VCR or that old home video system from days past or if you are just looking for a basic and simple video connection, S-Video may be just the ticket for you.
- 99.99% Pure Oxygen-Free Copper Wire
- Nitrogen injected PE Foam Dielectric
- Two layers of shielding for best performance
- Ultra-Flexible Heavy Duty Blue PVC Jacket
- 24K Gold Plated Six Segment RCA Connectors for superior contact area
- Dual Color-Coded Fully Molded Construction
- Applications include Home Theater components, Media Players, Satellite receivers, Cable Subscription boxes, Super VHS VCRs, Super VHS Camcorders, DVD players, old-school video game consoles, and more!