If we know anything here at Cables For Less, it is that electronics systems configurations require a myriad of components to function properly. This is precisely why we tirelessly search for variations of each and every cable type, peripheral device, connector, adapter, power source and more; we want our catalog to reflect any and every need that electronics users may have. Of course, power sources represent the most basic of needs in system configurations, our SUPER7 Tripp Lite® Surge Suppressor offers 7 outlets, a 7 foot cord with a space-saving right-angle plug, diagnostic LEDs, and the ability to accommodate up to 3 transformers without blocking remaining outlets. The unit has a surge suppression rating of 2160 joules to handle the strongest surges. So let us help you make the connections you need, and help us save the world... from high priced cables.
- 7 outlets
- 7 foot cord with space-saving right-angle plug
- Surge suppression rating: 2160 joules
- EMI/RFI noise filtering
- Can accommodate up to 3 transformers without blocking remaining outlets
- Super 7 Surge Suppressor
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate protection present and ground present
- Keyhole supports for wall mounting
- Typical applications include personal computers, CAD/CAM/CAE workstations, network nodes, fileservers, point-of-sale terminals, audio/visual devices, and more.
- Instruction manual with warranty information included
- $75,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA & Canada Only) covers connected equipment
- Lifetime product warranty
Do you have question regarding the compatibility or functionality of this product? Or are you looking for another cable, connector, or peripheral device? Please contact us and we will work with you on a one-on-one basis to resolve any dilemma you have and find the product that you need!