If we know anything here at Cables For Less, it is that electronics systems configurations require a myriad of components to function properly. This is precisely why we tirelessly search for variations of each and every cable type, peripheral device, connector, adapter, power source and more; we want our catalog to reflect any and every need that electronics users may have. Of course, power sources represent the most basic of needs in system configurations, our SUPER7TEL Tripp Lite® Surge Suppressor offers complete AC and phone line surge suppression for comprehensive protection of workstations, desktop PCs, telecom systems and other sensitive electronics. Heavy grade AC surge suppression shields protect connected equipment from damage and performance problems due to transient surges. The set of RJ11 telephone line suppression jacks protect dialup and DSL modem lines, fax machines, cordless phones and more. SUPER7TEL offers 7 total outlets, 7 foot cord with space-saving angled plug and diagnostic LEDs to warn of wiring problems and suppressor damage. Heavy grade AC suppression rated at 2520 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise. And it's all topped off with an attractive white suppressor housing with keyhole mounting tabs and 3 designated transformer plug outlets, offering convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories. So let us help you make the connections you need, and help us save the world... from high priced cables.
- Ideal for any desktop, network or home computing application requiring AC and dialup or DSL modem line protection.
- 7 AC outlets with room for 3 transformer plugs without blocking outlets covers computers and all peripherals
- 2520 joules AC surge suppression shields equipment from the strongest surges and line noise
- Phone line surge suppression protects both dialup and DSL modems, plus fax machines, cordless phones and more (pair of RJ11 jacks, 2 wires, 1 line, includes 6 ft phone cable)
- 7 foot AC line cable with space-saving angle input plug conveniently reaches distant outlets
- Built-in power switch and 15 amp circuit breaker offers power control and overload protection over all outlets
- Fail-safe thermal fusing protects against fire and other damage in the event of an extreme, extended overvoltage or surge condition
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm outlet grounding and surge suppression status
- Attractive white suppressor housing with keyhole mounting tabs allow versatile placement options
- UL1449 3rd Edition Rated (330V all modes), UL1363 (Power Tap), UL497A (Communications), Meets FCC part 68 rules, cUL (Canada)
- Exceeds IEEE 587 category A & B surge suppression specifications
- PLUG/OUTLETS: Input: NEMA5-15P/Output: 7 NEMA5-15R/7-ft. AC line cord
- ELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60Hz, 15A (Requires NEMA5-15R wall receptacle)
- FORMAT: Corded multi-outlet strip with 3 transformer spaced outlets
- SUPPRESSION: AC: 150V RMS Clamping/2520 joules/330V UL1449 3rd Edition Let-through Rating
- Phone: Single telephone line surge suppression (RJ11 jacks, 2 wires, 1 line)
- Package includes: SUPER7TEL Surge Suppressor, 6 foot telephone cord, and instruction manual with warranty information
- Lifetime warranty with $75,000 Ultimate Lifetime connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada Only)
Do you have question regarding the compatibility or functionality of this product? Or are you looking for another cable, connector, or peripheral device? Please contact us and we will work with you on a one-on-one basis to resolve any dilemma you have and find the product that you need!