If we know anything here at Cables For Less, it is that electronics systems configurations require a myriad of components to function properly. This is precisely why we tirelessly search for variations of each and every cable type, peripheral device, connector, adapter, power source and more; we want our catalog to reflect any and every need that electronics users may have. Of course, power sources represent the most basic of needs in system configurations, our Tripp Lite® TLP602 6 Outlet Surge Protector offers economical AC surge suppression for workstations, desktop PCs, telecom systems and other sensitive electronics. Built-in AC surge suppression shields connected equipment from damage and performance problems due to transient surges with AC suppression rated at 180 joules. Attractive gray housing with keyhole mounting tabs and 1 designated transformer plug outlet provides convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories. So let us help you make the connections you need, and help us save the world... from high priced cables.
- 6 outlets
- 2 foot cord
- Surge suppression rating: 180 joules
- 15 amp resettable circuit breaker
- Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- Can accommodate 1 large transformer plug without covering remaining outlets, 4 total transformers
- Keyhole support for wall mounting
- Lighted power switch
- $2,500 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA & Canada only)
- Instruction manual and warranty information
- PLUG/OUTLETS: Input: NEMA5-15P/Output: 6 NEMA5-15R/2-ft. AC line cord
- ELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60Hz, 15A (Requires NEMA5-15R wall receptacle)
- SUPPRESSION: AC: 150V RMS Clamping/180 joules
- Lifetime product warranty
Do you have question regarding the compatibility or functionality of this product? Or are you looking for another cable, connector, or peripheral device? Please contact us and we will work with you on a one-on-one basis to resolve any dilemma you have and find the product that you need!