1.5M 12 Strand Multimode ST OM3 10Gb Jacketed Pigtail
Our 1.5 Meter long 12 Strand Fiber optic jacketed pigtails can provide a secure transition from fiber backbone to multiple connectors. They are used to interconnect backbone trunk cables with LC, SC, ST or FC Patch Panel connections. Their application includes optical channel distribution in the data center or equipment rooms, CATV network, LANs, and WANs.
- Singlemode: 100% tested for Insertion Loss & Return Loss
- Multimode: 100% tested for Insertion Loss
- Visual inspection of end face by 400x microscope
- Available in different types of jacket materials PVC, or LSZH
- Available in different types of connectors SC, ST and LC
- Available for custom configurations and performances by special order
- Singlemode OS1/2
- Multimode OM1, OM2, OM3 and OM4
- Connector Types: LC, SC and ST
- Pigtail Length: 1.5 meter
- Jacket Material: PVC / LSZH
- Insertion Loss: IEC 61300-3-4 ≤ 0.30 dB
- Return Loss: ≥ 50.0 dB.
- IEC 61300-2-2 < 0.2 dB (500 cycles)
*The above values are for reference only and subject to change without notice.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Once again cables for less saved my day. I needded some pigtails in a hurry, I made one call and they were in my hands the next morning, can't beat that.