LC-APC to SC-UPC - 1 Meter Singlemode Patch Cord
Our LC APC to SC UPC single mode fiber optic patch cable jumpers deliver absolute minimal light loss along fiber and at connection points and are offered here in duplex format, perfect for bi-directional data transmission and neat installation. The Lucent Connectors save space in your terminal without sacrificing connection integrity and offer durability and functional simplicity in their design while the SC design also features a unique built-in housing for your ferrule whenever the connection is broken for testing, transport, or cleaning. The single-mode APC UPC fiber lines themselves enjoy separate yet attached duplex cables jackets perfect for systems transmitting bi-directional data, not to mention useful in organizing your patches.
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality UPC ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Singlemode Fiber
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optic products before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!