DisplayPort connections have been garnering more and more attention since their inception and if development continues to trend in its current direction, it appears that DisplayPort technology will not be going anywhere any time soon. That being said, it is not too often for many of us, that we get to purchase a new display for our personal computing stations- this monitor cable was designed to future proof your configuration while still making good use of your DVI-D formatted monitor, introducing the DisplayPort to DVI-D Cable. And there is not much that is not explained in the very straight forward name, this cable will connect your DVI-D formatted screens to any DisplayPort formatted device with plug and play simplicity. So plug in and enjoy, all while saving a few dollars, with Cables For Less!
DISPLAYPORT MALE TO DVI MALE CABLE 28AWG
- Connect a DisplayPort equipped computer to a monitor or projector with a single link DVI-D connector.
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080@60Hz.
- Gold-plated connector provides superior transmission, high reliability and durability.
- DisplayPort connector with latches keeps cable securely plugged in.
- All relevant materials are complied with RoHS directive.
|Connector A :||DisplayPort Male|
|Connector B:||DVI Male|
|Conductor :||28 AWG|
|Cable Color :||Black Color|
- Support DisplayPort 1.1 input and DVI output.
- Support DVI highest video resolution 1920x1080@60HZ.
- Support multiple color format: RGB 6/8/10/12-bit per component (bpc) and YCbCr4:4:4, YCbCr4:2:2,8/10/12bpc.
- Support 10/12-bit deep color 1080p up to 2.25Gbps.
- Content protection of HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater.
- DVI 1.0 transmitter support.
- Integrated both HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater.
- Powered from DisplayPort source.
- One male DisplayPort connector and one male DVI-D connector
- 3 foot length
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews