3 Meter, 6 Fiber, color coded 900um ST/UPC 62.5/125 Multimode Fiber Pigtails
Our 6 and 12 Strand unjacketed pigtail fiber optic cables can provide a secure transition from fiber backbone to multiple connectors. They are used to interconnect backbone trunk cables with LC, SC, ST or FC Patch Panel connections. Their application includes optical channel distribution in the data center or equipment rooms, CATV network, LANs, and WANs.
- Singlemode Pigtail: 100% tested for Insertion Loss & Return Loss
- Multimode Pigtail: 100% tested for Insertion Loss
- Visual inspection of end face by 400x microscope
- Color coded for installation ease.
- Available in different types of connectors SC, ST, LC
- Available for custom configurations and performances by special order
- Single mode Pigtail OS1/2
- Multi mode Pigtail OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4
- Connector Types: LC / SC / ST
- Fiber Pigtail Length: 3 meters
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Insertion Loss: IEC 61300-3-4 ≤ 0.30 dB
- Return Loss: ≥ 50.0 dB.
*The above values are for reference only and subject to change without notice.