3 Meter, 12 Fiber, color coded 900um SC/UPC 50/125 OM3 10 Gig Multimode Fiber Pigtails
Our 6 and 12 Strand unjacketed pigtail fiber optic cables can provide a secure transition from fiber backbone to multiple connectors. They are used to interconnect backbone trunk cables with LC, SC, ST or FC Patch Panel connections. Their application includes optical channel distribution in the data center or equipment rooms, CATV network, LANs, and WANs.
- Singlemode Pigtail: 100% tested for Insertion Loss & Return Loss
- Multimode Pigtail: 100% tested for Insertion Loss
- Visual inspection of end face by 400x microscope
- Color coded for installation ease.
- Available in different types of connectors SC, ST, LC
- Available for custom configurations and performances by special order
- Single mode Pigtail OS1/2
- Multi mode Pigtail OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4
- Connector Types: LC / SC / ST
- Fiber Pigtail Length: 3 meters
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Insertion Loss: IEC 61300-3-4 ≤ 0.30 dB
- Return Loss: ≥ 50.0 dB.
*The above values are for reference only and subject to change without notice.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Once again cables for less saved my day. I needded some pigtails in a hurry, I made one call and they were in my hands the next morning, can't beat that.