Completing fiber patches in your network is a snap with these easy to use and reliable LC-UPC to LC-APC single-mode fiber cables! Our single-mode jumpers deliver absolute minimal light loss along fiber and at connection points and are offered here in duplex format, perfect for bi-directional data transmission and neat installation. The Lucent Connectors save space in your terminal without sacrificing connection integrity and offer durability and functional simplicity in their design. So get connected with our LC APC vs LC UPC Fibers and save more at Cable For Less!
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality UPC ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Single-mode
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Return Loss: <=-50 dB (UPC), <=-60 dB (APC)
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!