These 10 foot blue standard Cat6 Cables have a simple crimped RJ45 connector without a boot, protector or stress relief of any kind. This standard has been around for years and is in fact preferred by many. While there are of course several variations of Cat6 Ethernet cables to choose from these crimped standard cat6 cables work just as well as others because they too can transmit the same 550MHz signal making them capable of delivering reliable gigabit speeds. Ideal for most network applications these crimped Ethernet cables are simple to use and affordable.
- Standard Cat6 Cables
- Crimped, no boot or stress relief
- 550MHz Ethernet Patch Cable
- CM Rated PVC Jacket
- 24AWG 4 Unshielded Twisted Pair
- Stranded Bare Copper Conductors
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- Unshielded RJ45 Modular Plugs
- 8P8C Gold Plated Pins 50U”
- 568B Wiring Color Code
- UL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- ETL / 3P Certified
- Blue in Color
- 10 Foot in Length
- A substitution of a similar product from another manufacturer may be made if our primary is out of stock.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I recently ordered several hundred for a job, they seem to work very well. I'll buy them again.
Nothing special about these cables but they are priced very well and work exactly as intended
Ordered several lengths in every color and have not a single problem with any of them. Good communication with the staff there too.
I have ordered tons of these over the years and what I get from cable for less is a great product at a great price.
I am pleased with it.