Bulk CAT6A Cable - 1000 Feet Spool
Cat6A Bulk Ethernet Cables - 10Gb, UTP 1000 ft, 8-Conductor, PVC Jacket, 23AWG Solid-Bare Copper, Wooden Spool
Cables For Less Bulk CAT6A Bulk Cable is ideal for most every networking need you may have. Whether you are wiring your office, hospital or classroom this cable, capable of speeds up to 10GB is more than capable of delivering reliable data transmission. Our bulk 10Gb CAT6A Ethernet Cables are ETL Listed and RoHS compliant. These CMR (riser rated) CAT6A bulk cables are made of 23AWG SOLID Bare Copper conductors making them a great option for indoor installations where you need both speed and reliability. This bulk CAT6A Ethernet cable spool exceeds the ANSI TIA/EIA 568 C.2 standards.
- High-Performance Data Communications Network Cable
- Suitable for 10Gb High-Speed Data Applications
- Designed for Indoor Installations (CMR) Riser
- Cat 6A (Category-6 Augmented) Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Networking Cables
- 4-Pair , Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 23AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds ANSI TIA/EIA 568 C.2
- ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- 1000ft Spool
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Quality product at a fair price
Very pleased with this product - pro tip get your keystone jacks from these guys too as it makes installation so much easier when it all comes from the same source - (trust me, I learned the hard way)
Outstanding quality product, solid copper, arrived as expected.
I was a bit of skeptic at first but I have since learned after using this cable on a recent install that you get what you pay for and the speeds we're seeing are worth the extra investment in cat6a.