Vertical Cable SKU: 352-V2721/WH
Cat6 Keystone Jack, Punch Down, RJ45, 8P8C, White. At Cables For Less, we offer these category 6 jacks with quantity discount pricing also below is a link with the recommended punchdown tool.
Terminate these jacks with our I-Punch tool found here.
- 8 Positions, 8 Conductors
- Modular Unshielded CAT 6 Jack
- 50µ, Gold Plated Brass Contacts
- Flame Retardant Housing Materials and PCB Board
- U-Style (90°) 110 IDC Termination Block
- Supports PoE 802.3af, 802.3at, 802.3bt (type 4)
- Snaps easily into a Keystone Wall Plate (most), Surface Mount Boxes and Blank Patch Panels and connect the other end into ethernet cables
- TIA/EIA-568A/B Compliant
- Meets and Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568.2-D, ANSI/TIA 1096-A
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We ordered three colors of keystone jacks on line, no indication they were low on stock. On one color they only had a few, we needed 25, a substitue was made but it would have been helpful to have known this up front.
These are seriously one of the best jacks I've ever used.
Priced right, work great, easy to use
Shopped around awhile back, seemed like a good product at a reasonable price so I ordered some for a couple of upcoming jobs, they were delivered on time and work as expected, sure I'll buy from them again.
I've used dozens of different keystone jacks over the years (and have the scars to prove it) but these things are just awesome - I did indeed buy the tool and while I thought it was a little pricey it paid for itself within an hour based on how long it used to take.
Get the tool, it's worth it.
These jacks are very well made unlike some I've worked with in the past.
They arrived in a timely manner, seem to work quite well and were priced very competitively.