10 foot gray crimped Cat6 patch cables are your basic Ethernet cord as they come with a standard Cat6 connector. There's no boot, hood or snagless protector of any kind with these, just a crimped connector. This type of basic cable has been around for years as it's hard to improve too much on something so simple. While there are of course several variations of Cat6 Ethernet cables to choose from, and some much prefer our snagless line, these crimped cat6 patch cables work exactly the same as our other Cat6 cables because they can of course deliver the same, fast gigabit speeds. Ideal for most network applications these Ethernet cables are simple to use and affordable.
- Crimped Cat6 Patch Cables
- Crimped, no boot or stress relief
- 550MHz Ethernet Patch Cable
- CM Rated PVC Jacket
- 24AWG 4 Unshielded Twisted Pair
- Stranded Bare Copper Conductors
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- Unshielded RJ45 Modular Plugs
- 8P8C Gold Plated Pins 50U”
- 568B Wiring Color Code
- UL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- ETL / 3P Certified
- Gray in Color
- 10 Foot in Length
- A substitution of a similar product from another manufacturer may be made if our primary is out of stock.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I recently ordered several hundred for a job, they seem to work very well. I'll buy them again.
Nothing special about these cables but they are priced very well and work exactly as intended
Ordered several lengths in every color and have not a single problem with any of them. Good communication with the staff there too.
I have ordered tons of these over the years and what I get from cable for less is a great product at a great price.
I am pleased with it.