The Lucent Connector, or LC, has become a standard of sorts in the fiber industry. Designed to save space (and grief), the LC features a small form factor size (1.25 mm ferrule) and an easy to install clip/latch mechanism that is sure to provide a consistent connection. These LC LC patch cord utilize LC connection points on both ends of their multimode fiber lines and are formatted in the duplex cable style, making this OM1 LC Connector perfect for bi-directional data transmission in short fiber runs of any kind!
- Cable Diameter: 2.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Multimode 62.5/125 (OM1)
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I placed my first order with Cables for less last week and received the cables in short order. The online ordering was a snap and the customer service outstanding. We will buy all of our cables from Cables for less.
Works as expected with no issues! Would order again!
Just what was needed, received fast