SC connections have garnered an excellent reputation in the fiber optic world, well known for their durable, simple, and low-cost design. SCs also provide built-in housing that protects the sensitive ferrule endface anytime the cable is not in use, and are super easy to hook up and use. This multimode duplex cable houses two separate fiber lines, one designated to transmit signal, the other to receive, at each connection point and at the same time. All this topped off with the tangle free zipcord cable jacket make this OM1 SC Multimode Fiber Cable ideal for short distance fiber connections.
- Cable Diameter: 3.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Multimode 62.5/125 (OM1)
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained page and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I placed my first order with Cables for less last week and received the cables in short order. The online ordering was a snap and the customer service outstanding. We will buy all of our cables from Cables for less.
Works as expected with no issues! Would order again!
Just what was needed, received fast