Maximize your bandwidth and overall network speeds with 10 gigabit fiber technology! These fibers are manufactured to minimize modal dispersion/light loss and are fully compatible with VCSEL light transmission systems, future proofing your connections for possible upgrades! Available here with Subscriber Connectors on both ends, rest assured that your Ethernet connections will have low loss and easy to use, durable connection formats. The SCs also feature built-in protective housing for ferrules whenever the cable is not in use. So connect your network with our 10 Gigabit Multimode OM3 SC to SC Multimode Fiber Patch Cable and enjoy high quality at a low price from Cables For Less!
- Cable Diameter: 3.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Multimode 50/125 10Gig (OM3)
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
They work well
The service at cables for less is always great, I've had to call for help more than once and they are always friendly as can be
Service and functionality great!