Looking for a fiber patch that saves space yet operates effectively in high activity environments? Our FC to MTRJ Duplex Fiber Cables may be the solution for you! The MTRJ connector on one side efficiently uses terminal space with a modest body size and the ability to terminate two fibers in one connector, while the FC connections on the opposite end of the cable are able to withstand turbulent environments with no problem! The duplex cable houses two separate yet attached single-mode fibers, providing a clean installation that is ideal for systems running simultaneous bi-directional data. So don't let a high activity work space get in the way of your network connections, try the FC to MTRJ Duplex.
- Cable Diameter: 2.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality UPC ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Single-mode
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.30 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.50 dB
- Return Loss (SM): <= -50 dB (UPC)
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent product at a very low price. Just do the comparisons.
Excellent product, for a low price!
Great prices, products and service. I'll be back again and again.
I found what I needed quickly, at a good price and works as it should - what's not to like?