Looking to make a reliable LC ST Fiber connection in a high activity environment? The ST may be answer for you. The bayonet style twist and lock mechanisms of these connectors ensure that once your connection is made, it won't be going anywhere on accident. The LC connectors on the opposing end are well known for their low loss connections and space saving proportions (with small form factor ferrules measuring 1.25 mm in diameter). The single-mode fibers themselves enjoy separate yet attached jacketing ensuring a neat installation ideal for systems set up to transmit and receive data simultaneously. So try our Single Mode LC to ST fiber cables and save on high quality at Cables For Less!
- Cable Diameter: 2.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality UPC ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Single-mode
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Return Loss (SM): <=-50 dB (UPC)
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent product at a very low price. Just do the comparisons.
Excellent product, for a low price!
Great prices, products and service. I'll be back again and again.
I found what I needed quickly, at a good price and works as it should - what's not to like?