If you need to use your terminal space as efficiently as possible these are the fibers for you! The double MTRJ termination provides the user with two modest sized connection points, each with two fiber lines in one connector. The duplex cable provides shared housing for two fiber lines, allowing for a neat and clean installation, capable of bi-directional data transmission at bandwidths only fiber can offer! Try our Single Mode MTRJ patchcords and see that sometimes good things come in small packages!
- Cable Diameter: 2.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality UPC ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Single-mode
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.30 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.50 dB
- Return Loss (SM): <= -50 dB (UPC)
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent product at a very low price. Just do the comparisons.
Excellent product, for a low price!
Great prices, products and service. I'll be back again and again.
I found what I needed quickly, at a good price and works as it should - what's not to like?