Please note that this item has been discontinued - Once stock on hand has sold out it will be a special order item - if needed please contact us for a quote.
Do you need a SC FC Fiber connection that will stay in place and operate even in turbulent environments? Why not try our SC to FC fiber patches? The FC connection format features a unique "floating" ferrule, minimizing signal loss due to vibrations in the work space while the SC connectors on the opposing end of the cable offer durable and simple-to-use push/pull connections. The single-mode fibers themselves are housed separately in two jackets joined by a thin membrane, useful for neat installations in bi-directional transmission systems. So let us help you keep your fiber connections clear and strong no matter the weather with our Single Mode FC to SC Fiber Patch Cord!
- Cable Diameter: 3.0mm duplex zipcord
- Low back reflection and insertion loss
- Premium quality UPC ceramic ferrule for best performance
- Cable Material: PVC
- Fiber Type: Single-mode
- Insertion Loss (Typical): 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
- Return Loss (SM): <=-50 dB (UPC)
- Operational Temperature: -20*C to +70*C
- 100% Fully Tested 10 Meter Singlemode Fiber
- RoHS Compliant
- Please contact us for different colors or jacket types
Do you want or need to learn a bit more about fiber optics before filling your shopping cart? Take some time to navigate our Fiber Optics Explained pages and gather some information to get oriented and make decisions with confidence!
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent product at a very low price. Just do the comparisons.
Excellent product, for a low price!
Great prices, products and service. I'll be back again and again.
I found what I needed quickly, at a good price and works as it should - what's not to like?