- This line has been discontinued - please see our line of CAT6 Shielded cables if you need more than we have left on hand.
14ft Blue, STP Patch Shielded CAT5e Cable
Is CAT5e Shielded? This CAT5e cable is shielded. It has a snagless design and is stranded, 26AWG, F/UTP, as well as ETL. Like any other shielded twisted pair cable (or STP cable), our STP CAT 5e ethernet cables minimize the effects of crosstalk, electromagnetic interference (EMI), and radio frequency interference (RFI). If this CAT5e cable is not exactly what you are looking for, you can use the above menus to view our more affordable UTP CAT5e Ethernet cable products as well as our higher speed shielded CAT6 cables and CAT7 patch cables.
- Category-5E Shielded Patch Cord with Boot & Protector
- 350MHz High-Performance Patch Cord
- CM Rated PVC Jacket
- 24AWG 4 pair
- Stranded Bare Copper Conductors
- Exceeds ANSI EIA/TIA 568 B.2-10
- Unshielded RJ45 Modular Plugs
- 8P8C Gold Plated Pins 50U”
- 50 Micron Gold RJ45s w/Boots on Each End
- 568B Wiring Color Code
- ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant