USB 3.0 To Gigabit Ethernet Converter
USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Converter
Comtop Part No. : 30U3-20-AX179
USB 3.0 TO GIGABIT ETHERNET CONVERTER
USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet converter enables Gigabit Ethernet network connection capability for desktops or laptops with standard USB port. It adds a single RJ45 Ethernet port to an USB-enabled computer system, with support for Gigabit network connections at full bandwidth. This USB 3.0 network adapter is backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 computer systems (speed limited by USB bus). The adapter’s compliance with USB 3.0 (5Gbps) ensures true 10/100/1000 Mbps network speed without any compromise.
- Integrate on-chip USB 3.0 PHY and controller compliant to USB Spec 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1.
- USB super/high/full speed modes with bus-power or self-power device auto-detect capability.
- Support IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet).
- Parallel detection and automatic polarity correction.
- Support suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-change, Magic Packet, Microsoft Wakeup Frame and external wakeup pin.
- Macintosh OS X 10.4 or above
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 or above
|Connect A :||USB 3.0 Type A Male|
|Connect B :||RJ-45 (Gigabit Ethernet Port)|
|Type :||USB 3.0 to Ethernet Converter|
|Adaptor Color :||White Color|