These 1 foot white Category 6 Cables are built using just RJ45 connectors, no boots, protectors or stress relief of any kind. These cost effective crimped category 6 cables have been around for years. While there are several different types of Category 6 cables to choose from these crimped cables work just like others because they too are capable of transmitting the same 550MHz signal which means they can deliver gigabit speeds making them ideal for most network applications. Crimped Ethernet cables are simple to use and affordable.
- Crimped Category 6 Cables
- Crimped, no boot or stress relief
- 550MHz Ethernet Patch Cable
- CM Rated PVC Jacket
- 24AWG 4 Unshielded Twisted Pair
- Stranded Bare Copper Conductors
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- Unshielded RJ45 Modular Plugs
- 8P8C Gold Plated Pins 50U”
- 568B Wiring Color Code
- UL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- ETL / 3P Certified
- White in Color
- 1 Foot in Length
- A substitution of a similar product from another manufacturer may be made if our primary is out of stock.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I recently ordered several hundred for a job, they seem to work very well. I'll buy them again.
Nothing special about these cables but they are priced very well and work exactly as intended
Work as advertised
Ordered several lengths in every color and have not a single problem with any of them. Good communication with the staff there too.
Delivered on time and works perfect
I have ordered tons of these over the years and what I get from cable for less is a great product at a great price.
I am pleased with it.